FreelanceFlashGamesFreelanceFlashGames

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

OrbAttack OrbAttack

Fun and Addicting

It was fun to play, but would have been much better with highscores. Nice work.

Chronotron Chronotron

Great concept, amazing game

I really liked the whole idea of the game. How you could use past versions of yourself to beat the levels. Some levels were pretty hard, but it was a good challenge. Good job.

Garuda Evolution Garuda Evolution

Nice Game

It was good, I liked the experience system and new weapons. However, there was no ending. Just a screen with different backgrounds on it. It would've been much better with an ending, but it was still fun to play.

Frozen - The Ball Game! Frozen - The Ball Game!

Not bad...

It was kind of boring after a few tries, but the graphics were good for the game. One thing that annoyed me was that you had to actually click the text on the end screen. Next time put a box on the hit state so that the player can just click on the general area that the text is in.
Keep trying. :)

Keyboard Hero Beta! Keyboard Hero Beta!

Decent

It's decent, but it would be a lot more helpful if you could see which key is being held down. For example, if I hold down the key for yellow, the yellow button on the screen should pop up or something like that. Besides that, it's fairly good.

diamond-armada responds:

thanx for info, i shall get right onto it :P

Sonny Sonny

Very good!

This game is really good. It's one of the best flash games I've seen yet. It gets a bit repetitive, but new skills keep it interesting. I liked how you could see all the weapons and armor equipped on you. The only thing I could find to critique it on is, perhaps in a later version, a way to control the members of your party yourself. However, this added control could make the game take much longer to play.
By the way, could I have permission to put this on my site?

Krinn responds:

You suggestions have been noted, thanks!

You can't put this on your site yet, Dan wants to keep it on just NG and ArmorGames for a while. But after a week or two once the game has been patched up (in regards to the fixes suggested by the reviews here), he might give me the permission to spread it everywhere.

Watch this space!